Wednesday, August 08, 2007

August 8, 2007
morning pages


One might wonder how you can see God in everything but it is true when I find myself on a personal search for God I end up having a personal conversation with Him that sometimes goes like this ...

God, I am thanking you for the work of Your hands in the sunrise today. It was beautiful and the different red hues You used were breathtaking. Oh God, and Bootcamp warm-up at Lake Calhoun as I looked upon the calm water it reminded me of the calmness that You have given me in my spirit. When running I always think about how I can run hard after You. But today, You gave me a poignant picture of Family during my recovery walk. On the path in front of me were two birds. Mind you, I don't really know my birds, but they seemed to be doves. They were walking the path together, side by side as I do with my husband Terry (somewhat leisurely). Then suddenly another bird flew in, and the three walked together picking up their pace. I believed this to be a picture, You gave me of Lisa joining Terry and I, and training us, to have a desire to have healthy bodies, through exercise. Finally, several birds (the rest of our children) joined the three of us. Thank you Father, for this picture of faith and family you gave me through your many wonders. You are a personal God and I love that about You ... More Later. In Your arms today as always ....B

p.s. the words in bold are bootcamp drills

2 comments:

  1. What no stairs in bold? How about an anniversary post? I wait in suppense for your next writing!

    L-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...I have to say that because stairs are my least favorite I try to foget them...happy reading....
    mom

    ReplyDelete