Tuesday, August 14,2007
evening pages
I have been reading, studying and mediating on a number of scriptures today like Exodus 15:1-3 where the LORD is a warrior and I was reminded that as I am tempted to be discouraged about not receiving a job offer after several interviews that You are the one who wins the battle of the mind. Friends, if you are struggling these are great verses.
Then I turned the pages to Psalm 40: 1-3 where I can say after reading these verses and lingering long on them ... "Thank You, Thank you .I will continue to wait patiently and I will put my trust in You and finally in Psalm 96:1-6 I will meditate on all Your mighty acts and I will proclaim your glory to all the nations.
When things seem so unsettled God and His promises are so solid and settling.
I had an opportunity to have a good young friend, Emily pray for me and my job situation today. Thank you Emily! Well, I asked you all to pray and I would keep you posted so I have had 6 interviews and 5 calls back that I interviewed well and it was a hard choice but another person was selected.
What's great is that He knows the plans He has for me ... I trust him tonight and I will sleep in peace. In His Arms for the night, Beth
Mom,
ReplyDeleteYes God knows his plans for you, trust your intuition that is the Holy Spirit within you speaking. You WILL find the perfect job and it will be offered when it is planned. Aand you will take it as planned, if you continue to trust in him you will make the right choice when it is offered!
L-