Friday, September 14, 2007
evening pages
love this quote ...
His ways are best – they will bring blessings to you
His ways are right – they will bring wisdom to you
His ways are good – they will bring joy to you
His ways are faithful – they will bring rest to you.--Roy Lessin
I am in awe of Your blessing, wisdom, joy and rest.
I am in awe of Your glory, greatness, and holiness.
As I reflect on all that I have learned in the last few days studying your word, and in my Issues in Theology class at Crown College, I am so thankful that I have been made in the likeness of God. I love the analogy of the mirror as stated by my Professor last night. As I think about being made In Your Image.
I pray as I look in the mirror that I will see the "dirt" (sin) on my face and confess it.
I pray I will be in the Word so I may reflect Your Image.
I pray I will learn to reflect Your glory and Your holiness in my life.
Thank you Father that you have made me special and valuable.
What a fun day today! Just hanging out with Kelley and Sid ... Then having Adam join us and bring us lunch. It was great to just have the time together to enjoy one another's company, yet missing Lisa, Carrie, Jacob and Ashley in the mix. Then to take a nap with my new grandson sleeping on me .... heavenly!
In His Arms, Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment