Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sidney Robert Larson


On Monday I received a call from Kelley stating she thought she was in labor. It was two weeks before her due date could this be the real thing! She called Josh but could not get ahold of him so she sent him a text message. After he got the message he came home and they headed to take a walk at the
Rosedale Shopping Mall.
About 5 pm she called the midwife who thought she should come in and get checked. Off they went to the hospital and at 6 pm she called me to say the midwife had asked if she wanted the good news or the good news. Indeed, she was in labor and was dilated to "6". At 7 pm the midwife broke her water and at 9:58 pm Sidney Robert Larson, weighing in at 8 pounds, 2 ounces was born.
We are praising God with the proud parents for His wonderful gift of life.
As I waited at the hospital for his arrival I was drawn to these verses in the book of Jeremiah to pray over Sidney ...

Sidney,
Before I formed you in the womb
I knew you,
Before you were born
I set you apart
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.

No comments:

Post a Comment