Saturday, March 15, 2008

March 15, 2008
afternoon pages

Intention; is the general word implying to have something in mind as a plan or design; or referring to the plan had in mind; intent; purpose; aim; goal etc.....

I really do love going back to this week after week and many times day after day. I would love to set an intention, plan or design for my day but often I am nearing the end of the day wondering what were my intentions or promises to myself that day. I miss spending time writing. I know that I can do anything I set my mind to do but I just have not done that with writing. Yes, I do continue to journal often but I wanted to at the very least blog twice a week and that has not happened. I also had intentions to exercise each week and that is another issue. I know what I need to do to be spiritually, physically, emotionally, intellectually, and socially healthy but I am choosing not do to what I want to do but rather do what I do not want to do.

I continue to be In His Arms, wondering, asking, questioning, wanting, waiting etc ... B.

No comments:

Post a Comment