
morning, afternoon, and evening pages
May 25, 2008 (my best friend Pam's birthday)
Love Sunday, truly a day set-apart
Love Sunday morning worship prayer time
Love Sunday in the summer as the pace is unhurried
Love Sunday morning preaching from Nehemiah
Love Sunday gatherings ... today it was a picnic at Josh and Kelley's new house
Love Sunday, when God speaks to me through the scriptures ... tonight it was 1 Samuel 25, when Abigal bows facedown and says "I am your servant. I'm ready to serve you."
Love Sunday sitting and writing at my new desk (see picture above)
May 25, 2008 (my best friend Pam's birthday)
Love Sunday, truly a day set-apart
Love Sunday morning worship prayer time
Love Sunday in the summer as the pace is unhurried
Love Sunday morning preaching from Nehemiah
Love Sunday gatherings ... today it was a picnic at Josh and Kelley's new house
Love Sunday, when God speaks to me through the scriptures ... tonight it was 1 Samuel 25, when Abigal bows facedown and says "I am your servant. I'm ready to serve you."
Love Sunday sitting and writing at my new desk (see picture above)
Love Sundays when I don't work the following day ... 3-day-weekend-Yeah!
LOVE your desk.
ReplyDeleteMISS family gatherings.
MISS sugar.
MISS you more.