




.jpg)
June 29, 2008
Sunday evening pages
LOVE Sundays when I can reflect on the past week and wow what a week it has been. Carrie and Annika were here for a visit and even though she came to help Kelley who is now pregnant (LOVE that I will be a grandma again) some family members made plans to visit with us. She came in late Monday night and Tuesday morning my niece, Catherine planned a get-together with the cousins and now second cousins. We LOVED seeing Catherine and Jackson along with my sister Mary Catherine and sharing Annika with them. On Wednesday, I LOVED that we met up with Ashley at work, had coffee together, and went to her apartment and then back to our home and just hung out as girls with Sid and Terry close by. Thursday was the day that papa enjoyed the US open so Carrie, Annika, Kelley, Sid and me hung out at Kelley's house. LOVED the opportunity to grocery shop and cook dinner that evening for Terry and Josh. Friday was such a fun day as we were able to hang out as a family because Adam was home for several hours.
LOVE family time
LOVE Friday night pizza
Usually Love eating all the chocolate goodies Carrie made
LOVE watching the babies
LOVE playing Apples to Apples and winning
LOVE that we took so many pictures to remember these times together
Don't love it when we have to say goodbye to Carrie and Annika but I do know how much Jacob will LOVE to have Carrie and Annika home.
We miss you big, We love you big, and we are praying for you lots.
LOVE that we are all constantly In His Arms, B
Great photos!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this post. I can't wait to get our computer up and running so I can share photos on my blog as well. Love you so much and miss you more!
ReplyDelete