
Thursday
August 14, 2008
morning pages
I feel as if it is time to write an update journal entry on my ongoing health issue .... The following is an e-mail that I sent out just one week ago followed by a couple of prayers written and sent by friends ...
"Some know but for others I want you to know that I have not felt well since April of this year. My symptoms have been nausea, loss of appetite, and loss of weight, As I have gone to the doctor and then on to a specialist, one test result has lead to yet another test.
It seems they have found 2 cysts one 5mm and the other 2 mm on my liver and a spot on the tail of my pancreas which is somewhat larger than the remainder of the pancreas.
I will be going in on Thursday, August 7 at 10:30 am for an Endoscopic Ultrasound at Hennepin County Medical Center.
I know and believe that God can completely heal as He has in the past, yet I also know how important it is to pray according to the will of my Father who has given me such peace throughout the past 4 months. thank you for joining me in prayer on my behalf!"
Blessings, Beth
"But I will hope continually and will praise you yet more and more, my mouth will tell of your righteous acts, of your deeds of salvation all the day for their number is past my knowledge." Psalm 71:14-15 ESV
Dear Gracious God, I pray for Beth and Terry and al the Pederson family today. May Your perfect peace which does pass all understanding be theirs as they await this next test. I pray that each moment that anxiety or fear tries to rear their ugly heads, that You will quietly calm their fears and strengthen their faith. You have graciously reminded us that Your ways are so much higher that ours and we rest in that today. In the powerful, precious name of Jesus, who will raise us up on tha tday, I pray. Amen. B.F.
Lord Jesus, you are the one we love, honor, worship and serve. your are our King and our Lord and the master of our lives. We acknowledge your ability to completely heal Beth in this very moment and we ask that you do just that. We ask for peace for Terry and Beth, wisdom for the doctors, and the comfort of the Holy Spirit to be more present that ever. In Your powerful name. Amen. Love you, friend. B.F.
It may seem like these prayers were written by the same person but these prayers came by e-mail from two different friends with the same intials. Have you considered sending an actual prayer like these by e-mail.?These have been powerful in fact ....
I am happy to report that my size and shape of my pancreas are indeed different but to no concern and they found a benign tumor in the surrounding area again of no concern. So you may be thinking how am I feeling? Well about the same so I am going to experiment with some changes in my diet and see if this makes a difference in how I feel. I will keep you posted.
In His Arms, Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment