Monday, September 01, 2008

Love Sundays

OK, so it's a week and a day late but still very important Loves about the last 2 Sundays

love family
love friends
love celebrations
love gifts
love smiles
love food
love cake
love Sundays


Sid opens Uncle Jake's, Aunt Carrie's and cousin Annika's
gift with the help of papa Pederson and daddy as mommy
and grandma take pictures. Happy 1st Birthday Sidney!


"This is kind of like my dad and mom's moped, do I need
a license to drive this in North Minneapolis?"



















" I love Dinos"

"Hey Uncle Matt and Aunt Lisa if you had not eaten all your
wedding cake we could have used it for my party. What's up with that?

Our new son-in-law, Matt
Matt and Lisa

Matt's 'so cute' nephew











Matt and his Dad



















Jackie and David

Love wedding receptions in Iowa
Love our new son-in-law Matt
Love Jackie and David, and love their gift of hospitality
Love that we had opportunity to meet Matt's dad, Bruce.
Love the beauty of the lake and the enjoyment of time spent with new friends and family.
Always loving Sundays!

1 comment:

  1. mom,

    I love Sundays too, and I especially loved that you and dad came down for the reception. I had such a great time with you, it wouldn't have been the same without you. And everyone loved you so much and said how lucky I was to have you as a mom.

    AS IF I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ALREADY!

    Love you more, L-

    ReplyDelete