Saturday, November 15, 2008
morning pages
Who ever would have thought that it would take me almost a week to enter a "Love Sunday" that was written last Sunday in my quiet time notebook ... despite this I will now entry it on my blog before we have another new week starting tomorrow ...
Love Sunday waking up in Peru
Love Sunday as I wake up to hugs and happy birthdays from my Peruvian sisters and roommates Cecilia and Norma
Love Sunday morning quiet time in the word as the roosters crow outside the guest house window
Love Sunday breakfast of eggs and fruit, all food I can eat
Love sharing the word with Norma and seeing the Holy Spirit open up her heart to Christ
Love Sundays sharing in the fellowship of Peruvian believers
Love Sunday lunch with the team
Love Sunday bus tour of the wheelchair distribution site and the beach
Love sharing my birthday with John from CA, his wife Norma, and the team.
(John, Norma and myself laughed so hard we cried all day)
No comments:
Post a Comment