Thursday, January 01, 2009

Thursday January 1, 2009

I am not up for resolutions but I do like to have intentions ... so

I intend on being in the Word daily!

I intend on praying often!

I intend on writing more!

I intend on communicating well and often with friends here and in Peru!

I intend on reading what I want to read not what I have to read daily!

I intend on walking on the treadmill at least 3 times per week!

I intend on learning to cook gluten-free!

I intend on learning Spanish! (thanks to a gift from Lisa)

I intend on selecting some verses of focus from God's word for the new year! (more on this soon)

I intend on spending time in special devotionals and books that I have selected and have put aside in the kitchen where I have my quiet time!

Finding myself In His Arms again and again! B.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aunt Beth,
    Have you ever heard of the Hallelujah Diet? I am just learning about it. Very cool and real stuff. the website is www.hacres.com. It was started by a pastor who encountered cancer and his mom died of cancer. Anyway, there are countless testimonies about people being healed through this way of eating that God ordained for us in Gen 1:29. Let me know what you think!
    love, Missy :)

    ReplyDelete