Monday May 25, 2009Morning Pages
A picture thought I am sharing with you ... hard to believe this was already 2 years ago!
Outside my window ... I am enjoying the green, green, grass of summer
I am thinking ... about how excited I am to spend the afternoon with my family
From the Learning Rooms ... I have learned that one cannot spend a whole 3-day weekend studying
I am thankful for ... a new grand baby on the way
From my kitchen ... bacon, eggs and toast made by my awesome husband
I am wearing ... black shorts (with a black belt) red hand-me-down shirt from my daughter Carrie that says "do unto others as you would have them do unto you" and bare feet
I am reading ... the last 5 pages of YaYa Prayer Group Gets Tough
I am hoping ... to loose some weight this summer
I am creating ... absolutely nothing
I am praying ... for those who have lost loved ones fighting for my freedom
Around the house ... I hear the washing machine washing the white load
One of my favorite things ... is bike riding in the summer
A few plans for the rest of the week ... send cards to friends, school work and pick up a new novel to read
Hey! Thats me :) Super excited to see you guys this afternoon!
ReplyDelete