Saturday, June 06, 2009

Outside my window ... It's raining and the wind is blowing the leaves on the tree

I am thinking ... about how I will begin to spend some free summer days

From the learning rooms ... I have learned even though I look forward to transitions in life they can sometimes be difficult

I am thankful for ... my home

From my kitchen ... I am looking at the fact that some stuff got cleared off of counter tops

I am wearing ... my brown pants from Lucy's love the comfort they bring, a exercise top with a jacket of Adam's over it and socks ... it's cold in the house today

I am reading ... The Silver Needle Murder by Laura Childs

I am hoping ... still to loose some weight this summer

I am creating ... my last unit for my Fine Arts course

I am praying ... for jobs for Adam, Ashley, Josh and myself

Around the house ... it's looking somewhat picked up, except for the front room which is an organized mess

One of my favorite things ... apples and carmel

A few plans for the rest of the week ... send pictures I promised to Carrie, have coffee with friends, school on Monday and Thursday nights this week, and a job interview on Tuesday

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the prayers. josh is filling out, yet another application today! maybe this is it!!!

    ReplyDelete