I am trying something a little different this week ... instead of making a "to do" list I am making a "today I" list
... so here goes ...
got up
walked a mile and prayed
studied and talked with Kelley on the phone
ate a banana
drove to Dr. Angie's office
had my toe checked out
studied and started to write observations from John chap 3
talked with Anna Peters on the phone
ate a small lunch
made dinner for Tuesday night
posted a comment on Dee's blog
started to organize for garage sale
went to cosco
got sick
came home
read a bit
took nap
drank some water and ate some yogurt (feeling better)
watched 20minutes of TV
talked with Ashley
left for Kelley's to babysit Sid and Pru
stopped at Starbucks for dinner
drank some Chai
played with Sid
put Sid to bed
ate some more yogurt (feeling much better)
wrote
blogged and now I am off to read some more ....
it is good!
pru woke up this morning and let me know how bummed she was she didnt get to see you yesterday. i told her that you are coming to frenchmeadow with us this morning so not to fear! (thanks again for watching the kids, i appreciate it and they love it!)
ReplyDelete