Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today I ... June 17. 2009

got up
walked 2 miles and prayed
continued observations of John chap 3
talked with Ashley, gave her a hug
ate a banana, drank glass of H2O
e-mailed, Fritz, Andrea, john, Pam, Joan
checked Kelley's blog, nothing yet
printed middle school articles from the internet
ate gluten-free cake left-overs from yesterday
drank chai, sent in Education MN registration
read and took notes for some school assignments
read A Diary of Private Prayer (day seventeen)
answered e-mails Chels, Andrea
moved reading resources to garage to begin to sort through
set up a cool book rack with books for the grand babies on the piano
ate lunch; cheese, crackers, diet soda
listened to Terry
took a nap
did some writing
drove to Borders to look for education magazine (they did not have the one I was looking for and I walked out without buying anything and I know that will amaze those who know of my book addiction)
drove to Angel House to work
ate left-over lasagna for dinner
cleaned kitchen at Angel House
left for Twin's game with Sarah, Angie and Steph
learned how to text message at the game from Sarah
sent 2 text messages to Carrie ... I don't think we have text message on our plan so now we will have to pay for it but it was worth it!
had peanuts at the game
I don't know who won because we left before the game was over
did some charting at Angel House
drove home
checked kids blogs again, left Kelley a comment
blogged and
I am now going to bed 11:02

It is good!

1 comment: