Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yep, I still Love Sundays

OK it is the last day in February and with trying to stay on track with my intentions I will post today and that will actually make it 2 posts for February. I have been journaling weekly and I have more often then not been drinking the smoothie 5 days a week. I am on track with graduation in May. In fact, I presented an art project yesterday for my art course and the presentation went extremely well. I was excited to get all the positive feedback both from my professor and classmates. I actually have the kids at EB Kidstop and EB elementary and NHC prayer team to thank as it was their drawings that I presented in class yesterday. I find I am loving art and especially enjoying teaching art to the kids and want to go on to take more art courses ... in fact, I have, as intended, registered for a course with the Maple Grove Community Education (on track for that Life Long Learning intention). It is a watercolor landscape class and Terry will be taking the class with me. I'm thrilled to be doing this with him as he has a lot of art knowledge. I have enjoyed times of having Terry read though Proverbs at the dinner table with me many evenings. As for the walking let's just say I'm slacking there with the exception of all the miles I put on at work each day running with and after kids. Fnances ... well I don't always remember to pray before spending, but I have a written account of all money being spent, which should in the long run prove to be a good tool for setting a spending plan with Terry. I plan on writing down one more month of spending and then give an account and set up a plan. Bible reading is on track and as for EX 2:2 I have been tyring to read 5 pages a day but have slipped a bit this week due to the completion of my art project. Prayer day-aways ... tried to reserve Pastor Dave' s cabin for Saturday March 6th but it is not available. I may just look at Saturday March 13th more to come on that ... and lesson plans for Kidstop they are all done for the next 2 weeks Yea! Whew I have written and now I am off to read .... In His Arms, B.

1 comment:

  1. So EXCITED you got dad in on that art class! It will be fun for both of you and healing for him to be able to come back to something he once was so passionate about!

    ReplyDelete