a picture thought for today!
A blank page
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Outside my window... it is a bit overcast but the tempature reads 59 degrees
I am thinking... about what reading I will do
I am thankful for... Aaron, Alisa, Chris, Megan, Ken, Ginny, Mike, Denise, Tim and Nancy.
From the learning rooms... history and Art
From the kitchen... I am mixing up a yummy smoothie with greens
I am wearing... my black exercise pants and a peach top and soon to add a yellow bandana
I am creating... nothing at the moment other than my thoughts to what I may do with my day
I am going... to Sigh Yoga and then to Starbucks with friends
I am reading... blogs this morning and then will move to finishing up Job
I am hoping... to find some capris sometime this week since my lipgloss was in the wash and got on my 2 pairs that I wear right now
I am hearing... the clock tick in my computer room
Around the house... I will be doing laundry
One of my favorite things... is reading what I want to read not what I have to read
A few plans for the rest of the week: haven't really thought that far except that I will get to my art class this week on the right day and the right time
hopefully :-)
Right day and the right time, but the great thing that came out of wrong day, wrong time was that pie! Yummers!
ReplyDeleteLove you at Sigh on Saturdays, and Starbucks after.