Friday, July 16, 2010

Nobody Wants To Read That!



I was going to post about how I was up at 3 am with my granddaughter Pru 'cause maybe we moved her out of her port-a-crib too early

Then I was going to write about how hungry I got when I woke up and 3 am

But I thought surely I would fall back asleep even though I was hungry

Then I was going to write about how if Terry had left with a little bit more quiet in his step Sid maybe would have slept later than 4 am

I thought surely no one wants to read that and then I thought it would be fun to post the verses I am attempting to memorize in Eph 4

And some how I began to think about how I could feel so bla today with cute kids running and playing and smiling at me

Then I wondered if it would help to lay on the couch and watch Sid the Sicence Guy and it did

Finally I was getting ready to go on the women's camping retreat and decieded I would be more fun to be around if I took a nap

Now I am packed and ready to go and finally past the sleeping children and grandma and excited to learn to Fix My Focus ... the theme for this years retreat!

What's going on in your world today?

My inspiration for this post came for www.jumpingtandem.com

http://www.jumpingtandem.com/2010/07/nobody-wants-to-read-that.html#links

3 comments:

  1. love those little goobers. glad i got to share there sweet sleeps with you. thanks for taking them for the WHOLE day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Bounced over from Holy Experience.

    What a fun idea for a post! Naps cure just about everything and make me much more fun too! :)

    ReplyDelete