July 26, 2010
Monday Evening Pages
OK, so tomorrow is my husband's birthday. He is eight years older than me but if you don't know how old I am than you really don't know how old he will be tomorrow. He is the kind of guy that has everything he would like in the line of stuff, therefore I am not intending to buy him anything, but I am excited to give him a gift this year. I think I am more excited about this gift than any other gift I have given him. I have been thinking about the gift for over a month but I am glad I have another week to prepare my gift for him. You see, since 3 birthdays all happen between July 27-August 9, our family gathers for one big birthday bash for Ashley, Kelley, and Terry. That celebration will happen next Tuesday evening at our home. So the secrets yet another week away, but once the day has come and gone the secret will be posted. So .... come on back next week!
No comments:
Post a Comment