how you are is as important as what you do
saved message on my phone, I love you nana
it is too small a thing for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back those of Israel I have kept. I will also make you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring my salvation to the ends of the earth
tweet, tweet, tweet, from a toddler listening to the bird song
My joy is your strength
may I forbid that the lure of the market-place should ever entirely steal my heart away from the love of God the blue sky and the green trees
the buzzer of the dryer
I have great confidence in you. I take great pride in you ....
I will be your God throughout your lifetime-until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.
the train horn
side note from hearing is seeing my kitchen counter cleared off and just enjoying sitting in my kitchen as I hear ....
No comments:
Post a Comment