Happy Birthday Kelley ... today I look back once again to handwritten Journals ....
Just a observation for me as I re-read journals from the past ... I love my honesty before the Lord.
Aug. 8, 1986
Lord, Thank you for getting me through one more day. Oh Lord, I pray for a better attitude. Please help me not to be so down but rather to be excited about the new baby. Help me to not feel so bad when people say "Are you still around?' My scripture reading today is Is. 52-57
Aug. 11, 1986
Praise the Lord, for a new baby girl, Kelley Catherine! You are from the hands of God and we thank Him for you. My prayer request would be that I would be able to get the needed rest once I get home. I pray that I would not get over tired or low in spirit. My scripture reading today in Jer. 1-3
Aug. 14, 1986
Dear Lord Jesus, thank you so much for things going so well in our first few days home with Kelley. My prayer request is that You would help me to not be so short with the other children. I pray that You would help me to be a patient mother. Help me to answer all their questions and not to feel them as interruptions. My scripture reading today is Pro. 31
Aug. 19 1986
Oh Lord, I am praising you right now for such a good morning start. I am so thankful that Kelley woke up at 5 am and I have been able to have this time with you. I pray that You would help me to keep my time with You my highest priority. This morning I will work on my homemaking bible study.
I am thankful for His faithfulness to you Kelley as His child, a wife, a mother, a keeper of the home, a friend, a singer .....
I love that you are ....
gentle
loving
patient
steadfast
persistent
courageous
Happy Birthday Kelley, daughter # 3 and my 4th child! lywm, mom
I love these posts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful time in your life, welcoming a baby.
I am looking forward to February 10.
Happy birthday Kelley, love you more!
Love that even though there might not be as many pics there are these words that you wrote. How awesome to be able to look back and see where your heart was as you brought your children into the world: with GOD!
ReplyDeleteWhat an inspiration you are! And so grateful that you gave me these awesome siblings I love them both so much!