
I have been thinking about Liberia lately. I will be traveling with a team from my church there in November. I have been thinking about what Issac who was at our meeting on Sunday said about Liberia. He stated that at one time the people were a God-fearing people and that now after years of war the people need to see the glory of the Lord once again. As I was thinking about the glory of the Lord I was drawn to the following scriptures.
Isaiah 6:2-5
"Above him stood the seraphim. Each had six wings with two he covered his face, and with two he covered his feet, and with two he flew. And one called to another and said: Holy, holy, holy is the Lord of hosts; the whole earth is full of his glory! And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him who called and the house was filled with smoke. And I said: "Woe is me! I am lost; for I am a woman of unclean lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips for my eyes have seen the King, the Lord of host!"
I then began to think if one is to teach on the need to see the glory of the Lord one must be experiencing this glory.
Father I am a woman of unclean lips and I am lost without you.
May I feel your glory,
May I experience your glory,
May I know your glory,
May my delight be in the fear of the Lord and knowing the glory of the Lord.
Yes I am catching up, and yes you do all of this, In present tense!
ReplyDelete