Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love Sundays


love God's majestic creation all around us throughout this trip


Sunday Night at the Best Western in Lusk, Wy population 1447

OK so it has been a long time since I have done a Love Sundays post but if you follow my labels you can read past love Sunday posts ... for old time sake's ...

love that I woke up with my husband's arms holding me in a king-size bed this morning

love that I was able to take a nice warm shower

love that we hopped in our car and we were on the road again

love that I was able to read the Daily Bread aloud to Terry as we drove

love that we listened and enjoyed together Selah's CD with the songs .... Great is Thy Faithfulness, His Eye is on the Sparrow, Sweet Hour of Prayer etc.

love that Terry read to me and I read to him from If I Live to be 100 ... such a thought provoking book and I love when Terry reads to me

love that I spent individual time reading the scriptures and praying

love when we filled up with gas yesterday at Nephi, Ut it was with a gas gift card from Terry's cousin Nancy

love that we ate lunch at McDonald's today (not really love but that I can count on McDonald's to be GF)

love when we stopped at Rawllins, Wy to get gasoline and a gentleman from Wy asked Terry if we wanted a discount and he swiped a 3 cents per gallon discount card at our pump before Terry got gas

love when we went to pizza hut for dinner tonight that our server was more than happy to accommodate for GF (not pizza but salad)

love that Terry was able to enjoy pizza even if it was a Sunday night

love that we got a glimpse of the Twins game tonight

love that we are in an air conditioned Best Western with a big screen TV for Terry and free WIFI for me

love ebt's (early bed time) in a big bed next to my best friend

in more ways than one I have rested well on this Sunday, this Sabbath and in more ways than one I rest in His Arms yet one more time ... love Sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment