Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Wednesday before I go to bed thoughts ....

help me know how to react with dignity and poise and grace to what I see ....

have you ever wondered why sometimes, many times it costs more to eat healthy?

I love when people desire to come from the darkness into the light

I think the sparrow outside of Starbucks today was wondering why everyone was eating inside

it was really fun to host the birthday party at our home last night I only wish ...Jake, Carrie, Annika and Eden could have been there.

sometimes I just write cause I like to write more than talk

I think I'm getting better at listening

I love to just watch the people, I thought I saw someone I knew but as I looked closer it wasn't who I thought it was

don't you just love a kid in sunglasses? I do!

sometimes it's hard for me to understand those who are Spanish-speaking just learning English, but when I take the time to listen they are always worth hearing

went to the old Northwestern book store now Lifeway and after I paid for my purchase, Chip the guy who waited on me asked how he could pray for me .... how cool is that?

went for a walk and when I looked at the picnic table at 3 ponds park near our townhouse I remembered when I was there after we put an offer in on the townhouse praying we would get it and we did!

ran into my neighbor and she was out looking for her daughter's dog who had run away

I decided to walk longer and in different directions to look for the dog and pray that she would be found.

my walk turned into a bit of a prayer run/walk in the rain

the rain was beautiful and so fresh smelling

when I got home I found out that the Laura's dog was found. How cool is that?

wet hat, wet shoes, wet clothes, time for pj's

No comments:

Post a Comment