I think that I have good reason to have missed a day of writing (Friday). You see, I did have a day "off" of school but it was a day "on" of getting ready for a garage sale. I kept quite busy getting ready and it was a good thing I was prepared ahead of time because the ....
bad news
Friday night I was in the ER with torn ligaments in my ankle due to a mis-step in heels while at my niece's wedding.
good news
I raised $116.00 towards my trip to Liberia coming up in November-December.
I am grateful .... because I needed to have my foot raised and iced, I had plenty of time to work on my visual journal.
I am even more grateful .... for my family because I could not have had the garage sale without their support.
Thanks Terry for doing a lot of the running, putting up signs, getting balloons, etc. and thanks kids for supplying me with many of your "must-go's" to sell.
lywm family ... In His Arms, B.
Catching up on your 30 days...moved to tears what you said about Sati. I don't think I could ever express how much it means to me that you are in class each week, but a prayer feels right.
ReplyDeleteDear God,
Thank you, I am a grateful daughter, the gift you have given me of an earthly mother that supports me by showing up and being present for the work that lifts my heart to great heights is untouchable. I know in my heart that you placed me with her so I would come to understand nurturing and support in a way unlike any other. I am blessed with the gift of her.
Your daughter, Lisa
Keep plugging away on the 30 days. It feels so good to follow through with our commitments!
I love you!
$116.00!! MONEY!
ReplyDelete