My latest journaling has produced a number of lists so in honor of my new
Do It Now journal I will create a list of a week in review ....
Sunday we found our selves celebrating with Sid and Pru at the Oct 31st gathering at our church.
Monday it was time for chai at Starbucks with Ashley.
Tuesday it was time for coffee at Caribou with Kaye.
Wednesday time for chai once again from Starbucks with my friend Angie Hanson as we looked at the new creative memories catalog.
Thursday time for dinner with my dear friends from Edinbrook Elementary.
Friday morning yep, for sure, you betcha it was time for
rooibos tea at Caribou to celebrate my other good friend Angie and her birthday.
And Friday, Family, Fun night was pizza, family, grand kids and a Happy Birthday song from the whole crew to me ... I am so excited that I received exactly what I wanted!
Because there is officially one more day in the week of 7 days be sure and stop back tomorrow for the end of list #1 and another extraordinary list # 2.
No comments:
Post a Comment