Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 27 Thank God for Praying Friends

Today is day 27 in my 30 days of writing goal. When I started my 30 days I fulled intended to complete this in 30 consecutive days but looking back I am thankful for the fact that I am doing what I love writing. Today, even though I like and have a passion to write I have been encouraged by the writings of my friends! I am ever so grateful that I can request pray from friends by e-mail push the send button and receive all of these words of encouragement in my in box, minutes, hours, and even days after the news of my nephews death. Thank you my friends for your words that have spoken to my heart during this time of loss!

I know the pain and shock of loss. Father, please give her peace in the midst of all of the trouble. Please give her grace to make it through this day. Please let your hand of comfort and love be on the entire family. Jesus, please draw near. Amen.
Andrea

Father God, once again we are reminded of what a fallen world we live in. But, You in Your grace and mercy has overcome the world and conquered death. I pray that as the Almighty, You would use this tragic situation for Your glory and Diane’s good. Thank you for Beth. I pray that she will be a great comfort to her sister. In Jesus Name Amen.
Becky

Oh, my dear Beth,
Just came back to the office to shut down for a few hours. And here you are. With your tremendously heavy heart due to this tragic news. Sorry isn't sufficient. Simply don't have words. Do know, Beth, that I'm praying for you, Diane, and everyone in your family. I'll be focusing prayer on her grief and your grief. I'm just so, so very sorry, Beth.
Love you,
Mary Beth

Oh friend,
I am so sorry for your loss! I can’t even imagine how heartbreaking that must be. My prayers go out to you and your family. Praying also that God will be able to use you in this time to shine His light through this darkness.
If I can help with anything, please let me know.
In His Grip,
Holly

Beth,
I just got the message concerning your sister Diane. I am so very sorry to hear this and have no words for you but will surely uphold you in prayer as you seek to love her. I will also pray for her as she deals with God and what to do with this unbelievable hardship.
I hurt with you and her,
Sally

Oh Beth,
I am so sorry to read a message of such terrible news...praying for Diane and the rest of your family...
Karen

Dear Beth:
Our hearts go out to you and your sister Diane. May the GREAT COMFORTER,
wrap you and your family in HIS ARMS, provide you with HIS LOVE, and HIS
COMFORT in this very difficult time of mourning for John. We know that
GOD is in control and HE will show grace and mercy for you to accept that
which you cannot change.

May God grant you inner peace and strength!!

Please let us know how we can help.

With love,

Wilhelmina and Burleigh


As a good friend reminded me it may be a long road ahead with waves of grief coming at various times. Remaining In His Arms and allowing him to hold me during this time of grief, B.

1 comment:

  1. You are held, and loved by such an amazing circle of friends. Beautiful to read their words of comfort and taken them into my heart as well!

    ReplyDelete