
That's me in the middle back row!
My Joys this weekend were the gift of the word which gave the Hope of the Gospel as presented in John 3 delivered by Pastor Jeremy Deck, it was a word quoted from Genesis 50:19-21 from a former HopeWatchers, now leader on the Children’s Prayer team, it was the hugs from family and friends and most important it was the prayers of each of You! Thank you ….
Now in just 5 short days I leave for Liberia to “Share the Hope of Christ” to the people.
Would you pray for 3 things that are on my mind and heart …
The emotions that are rising and falling
The great need for Christ both here and abroad
Full team financial support (my personal support need is $470.00)
You may follow us at our blog
http://newhopeforliberia2010.blogspot.com/
In His Arms,
Beth
"I have a great need for Christ; I have a great Christ for my need."
C.H. Spurgeon
No comments:
Post a Comment