Monday, December 27, 2010

Continuing to Count my 1000 Gifts

181. life and breath

182. the gift of salvation

183. family

184. friends

185. His word and in particular Psalm 27 today

186. health

187. peace

188. the grief never too hard for Him to bear

189. dependence on Him

190. love for my "golfer"

191. whiter than snow He washes me!

192. a fellowship of believers

193. Christmas break and extra reading and writing time

194. an indoor park to play at with my grandchildren on a 10 degree weather day

195. caribou coffee made with a note "lym" by my youngest

196. the quietness of my kitchen table

197. a long nap under my mother-in-law's (gone to be with Jesus) Indian wool blanket

198. knowing that I am loved by family

199. knowing that I am loved by friends

200. knowing that I am loved way more by HIM


holy experience

2 comments:

  1. Christmas blessings, Beth!
    Thanks for visiting my blog today.

    Do you read through the Psalms for the day? I noticed you mentioned Psalm 27 on the 27th.

    I enjoyed reading your gratitude list.

    In joy...

    ReplyDelete