Sunday, January 09, 2011

I am currently giving thought to these worthy questions as I determine to write my intentions for 2011 ....



1. What's one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God?


Take more walks.

2. What's the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year?


I feel as though this will be the salvation of family and friend's who do not yet know Christ.

3. What's the single most important thing you could do to improve the quality of your family life this year?


Listen more.

4. In which spiritual discipline do you most want to make progress this year, and what will you do about it?


Solitude and Silence; I will intentionally get away to retreat areas for longer periods of time.

5. What is the single biggest time-waster in your life, and what will you do about it this year?


Watching TV; I will choose good books over TV.

6. What is the most helpful new way you could strengthen your church?


Make disciples.

7. For whose salvation will you pray most fervently this year?


My family of origin.


8. What's the most important way you will, by God's grace, try to make


Exercise More.


9. What one thing could you do to improve your prayer life this year?


Listen and pray the scriptures for myself and others.



10. What single thing that you plan to do this year will matter most in ten years? In eternity?


I plan to train up disciples to encounter and engage with Christ through the scriptures, prayer, and genuine fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment