Thursday, February 10, 2011

Honoring Carrie February 10, 2011



Even though we are apart may you know

that today I have you on my heart!


I remember months ago when I wrote a couple of posts honoring Kelley and Ashley on their birthdays and Carrie had said, "I can't wait for my birthday post". Well there is a bit of a difference! You see I began to journal in 1980 but in a much different way ... my journals were in a list of prayers asked and prayers answered format. Since Carrie was born in 1981, I was not really journaling about family like I was when I was expecting Kelley and Ashley.

So hopefully Carrie you won't be disappointed with your birthday post!

Saturday, February 10, 1990

Nine years ago I was in the hospital with a brand new baby. I thank You for that time and I want to thank You for now too. Carrie is so special in her own way. I love her very much. I love the way she takes care of me at times. I am so blessed by You Lord to have her.

Monday February 10, 1992
Col. 3 will be read today.
Happy birthday Carrie!
Lord Jesus please help me to set (my) mind on things above, not on earthly things. I thank You for this new day. Help us to have a special celebration for Carrie's Birthday. Help Terry and I to be better at encouraging our kids.

February 10, 2007
Thank You Father today especially for Carrie on this day of celebrating 26 years of life. Thank You for every breath You give her. Thank You for the job you have given her and now thank You for Jacob, her new husband-to-be. Mold them closer together and closer to You Father.

Carrie, I love that you are
an encourager, who loves from afar and up close and personal.
I love that you are creative and full of energy.
I love that you are so good at making and giving gifts.
I love that you love to love on your husband and daughters.
You are a women who is kind and gentle and gives often.
May you have a birthday like no other birthday as you celebrate 30 years of life!
Happy Birthday Carrie!

No comments:

Post a Comment