I was working at Kidstop this morning as a sub and instead of working with kids I was assigned to the door to let parents in. Immediately I thought negatively of this assignment and that it would be a long hour and then remembering that "gratitude is everything" I began to turn my early morning attitude to gratitude for having a job. I also was grateful that I was willing and able to work a few extra hours.
I took my kindle to work with me today too and found that I was grateful to have it during my lunch break. I am finishing the book Jerk California by Jonathan friesen. I deceided to buy this book on the kindle because I wanted to have a bit of variety in my reading. In the book Twich, Jerk, Freak--Sam Carrier has been called them all because of his Tourett's Syndrome which keeps him in constant motion with tics, twiches and verbal
outbursts.
Now home for the evening and grateful to begin Spring break with only 3 more days until I travel to Texas!
No comments:
Post a Comment