Saturday, March 19, 2011

Finished One Thousand Gifts

I just finished the book One Thousand Gifts today! This was and will contine to be a favorite read of mine. In fact, I continue the journey and the habit of gratitude as I have not yet counted 1000. I think one of the coolest things I have learned on the jouney though is even in the midst of ....

the Japan Crisis
the young father who died of an overdose
a friend having surgery
a friend walking through cancer
my own personal health journey

Gratitude is Everything!

I think often of people who either would say. "that their cup is 1/2 full or their cup is 1/2 empty" ... but according to Ann to dare to live fully right where you are is to dare to write 1000 gifts. I encourage you to begin counting and writing.

For me personally this habit as changed my life!

As I wake each morning of this coming week, because I believe. I will say ...

"Gratitude is Everything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment