Monday, March 28, 2011

Half way but I know I will never be done counting ...

Half way but know I will never be done counting ... Blessings my Friends!
In His Arms again and again ... B.


486. tan pants

487. green and tan sweater (because black is my favorite color it's sometimes fun to wear tan)

487. Ensure

488. Blueberry, yogurt, milk smoothie

490. wanting what I have

491. limiting T. V.

492. a full tank of gas

493. seeking God for the city prayer guide

494. the Golfer makes a trip to Trader Joes for me

495. Spring Break (4 days away) Yea!

496. The sound of rain on the skylight

497. sometimes making mistakes

498. remembering back to august 10, 1973

499. the sun shining brightly my first day of Spring break

500. an afternoon rest reading Practical Theology

501. Pru asleep with her book Oliva and her baby doll in her arms

502. learning more about Sabbath Delight on the Sabbath.

503. Watching and waiting here …

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/decorah-eagles

504. Reading God’s Word here …

http://www.gnpcb.org/esv/

505. flying to TX today ... yea!

5 comments:

  1. Never be done counting... ain't that the truth, the beautiful truth! #488... yum! Yay for a tank full of gas. I so love the sound of the rain. Have a wonderful trip today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer thanks for stopping. I jumped on over to your blog and three words ....
    Amazing
    Beautiful
    Creative

    Blessings on your week ahead both blog and shop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'll ever stop counting either! So glad I stopped by. I just spent 40 minutes watching an eagle sitting on her nest. PERFECT! I loved it! Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Counting is good! I find myself in Tx with my grand daughter who's 3 and she askes me when she gets up from nap. "Did the Eagle have her babies yet"? God's creation is simply profound!
    Blessings, B.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here from Ann’s – it’s Sunday morning and I’m still reading thank you lists. Seems the more thanks I read – the more thankful I get.

    And I always pick a favorite from the list, today my favorite from yours was, 498. remembering back to august 10, 1973 ( because I love a mystery and this just makes me happy – I suspect a happy moment – and even if not happy – an important one. Moments – like is made up of these) {smile}

    Thank you for this, and God Bless and keep you and your family

    ReplyDelete