Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday and it is never to late to give Thanks!

Tuesday Thanks Pages
427. knowing God and acting like I know Him
428. some sleep at night
429. my Father approachable and personal
430. “I will be a Father to you, and you shall be (a daughter) to me, says the Lord Almighty.” 2 Corinthians 6:18
431. scrambled eggs fixed by the hands of the golfer
432. finding joy under the blanket on the couch
433. finding joy in knowing there is no infection or cancer
434. trusting God and not letting my heart be troubled
435. finding joy in the weakness of the stomach
436. thanks equaling trust
437. surrender and falling into His hands
438. the wild turkey spreading its feathers
439. grateful for knees that bend to fall face down
440. thank you for her knees that are now crawling
441. thank you for her laughter and talking
442. thank you for my super heroes, SS and SP
443. the golfer finishes the 1000 piece puzzle … amazing such patience
444. the albino squirrel as he scampers up the tree
445. thank you for the little girls that just want to be mommies
446. a plane ticket at the low price of $264.40
447. grateful for the reminder to pray blessings on North Minneapolis
449. a morning off and a time of making GF coffee cake
450. the son’s broken arm
451. children’s voices crying out for Japan
452. a quiet afternoon of reading
453. a meeting at the front desk
454. for His Glory
455. a sweet kiss from the granddaughter
456. a meal prepared by the singer daughter
457. a gluten free cake prepared by the daughter-in-law
458. a day to celebrate the son’s birthday
459. the guys against the girls in a board game
460. Lisa a willing heart to sub on Wednesday
445. just Jesus
446. called, ordained, entrusted and permitted to suffer
447. He sees each tear that falls
448. sidestepping from the Word to gratitude to joy
449. for waking up early
450. for laundry started
451. today celebrating God’s work in my life through Jesus
452. renewed love and dependence
453. His gracious favor
454. bread that sustains my heart
455. earth full of His creatures
456. with humility my meditation pleases Him
457. seeking early, often, daily
458. the military, my solider

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your gratitudes, they bring me into such a beautiful space, THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m here from Ann’s.

    And it’s fine that you’re late in posting, even though it’s Thursday I’m still reading the lists. I heart these lists. And now I come to yours … And because I used to think because of that “righteousness is filthy rags” verse – that we couldn’t please God – but I think that since Our Lord came – we can – we can’t earn heaven – that has to be a gift – but we can please him – so I get it – my favorite from your list is 456. with humility my meditation pleases Him.

    May God Bless and Keep you and all of yours this day

    ReplyDelete