Broken and weary ... battered and bruised .... waiting for All Things New as I remain In His Arms
Praying for those in Japan
Praying for those who have yet to know Jesus
Praying for those who have left their faith behind
Praying this song today ...for me, for you, and for others.
Come broken and weary. Come battered and bruised. My Jesus makes all things new, all things new. Come lost and abandoned. come blown by the wind. He'll bring you back home again, home again. Rise up, oh you sleeper, awake, the light of the dawn is upon you. Rise up, oh you sleeper, awake, he makes all things new.
Come frozen with shame,. come burning with guilt. My Jesus, he loves you still, he loves you still. Rise up, oh you sleeper , awake, the light of the dawn is upon you. rise up, oh you sleeper, awake, he makes all thing new. The world was good, the world is fallen, the world with be redeemed, so hold on to the promise. The stories are true that Jesus makes all things new. All things new ...
check it out here ...
https://store.rabbitroom.com/music/resurrection-letters-vol.-ii
"Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind. But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy."
No comments:
Post a Comment