OK so I'm reading this book and I thought I was reading it simply to write a meaninfgul book review for BookSneeze. Instead I am 135 pages into this compeling book. I am ready to own my dream to someday publish a book! There, I said it aloud!
When I went to the library, I asked the reference person to help me locate books about the art of writing stories, non-fiction, fiction etc. I asked specifically for books written at a 3rd grade level.
I am sensing one of two things., either I must read about the how-to's at an elementary level for understanding first, or this writing and publishing dream isn't just about me publishing it may be more about me teaching children about publishing.
As I begin to think outside the box, my dream of being published is now being put to the test. Currently, I think I have a good start towards my dream as I am actively writing. I know I have a long way to go and I will need to create a map to get there but I am excited to be on the path to published!
Dreamers are Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love you.
You are already a published author on the web. You have only a few more steps to go to be making money. Don't give up, you WILL be there. I can feel it and see it!
ReplyDelete