I was impressed to say the least and I thought mmmm ... ah ah how could I copy her idea?
Then I found this blog during some computer time and decided to link up every once in a while and post one of my favorites so ... today I'm linking up my Hershey Pie recipe here:

From the Kitchen of Kay Walker (my mom)
Hershey Pie
Ingredients:
20 large marshmallows
1/3 cup milk
1 large Hershey chocolate bar (plain or almond)
1/2 pint heavy whipping cream
1 graham cracker crust 8 oz
melt first three ingredients on low heat stirring often. Once melted take off heat and let cool.
Stir in heavy whipping cream until well blended. Pour into graham cracker crust.
Refrigerate until firm. Serves 8.
"Hey God, I loved my mom and loved that she passed this recipe on to me. I appreciate You providing me a convenient store to pick up all these ingredients easily. Now since I want to glorify You with my body, help me to eat only a small piece of this pie on special occasions. Help me not to over eat ... thanks, I love You!"
In His Arms, Beth
and God, please be with me because it is nearly impossible to eat only a small amount of this pie, it is SO yummy! And forgive me when I over indulge which I most likely will do!
ReplyDeleteThanks, L-
Oh my goodness!
ReplyDeleteThis pie is amazing, it looks so good. I agree with Lisa, I could not have just one slice of this pie. Great recipe! Thanks for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!