Monday, July 04, 2011

633.-666. in the count to 1000 gifts

It's been awhile since I have linked up with Ann's but I am still countng and am still extremely grateful ... today I am grateful for the most important freedom I experience and that is Freedom in Christ ... Happy 4th of July!


633. Your grace in which I stand

634. He keeps me from Satan’s influence

635. good writing times

636. good reading times

637. good praying times

638. selfless love from a friend, always asking me how I am doing.

639. losing sleep but only because of having grandchildren overnight

640. a sunny day with outside play

641. salad for dinner

642. everything green

643. waking up to the singing of the birds

644. a powerful time of worship

645. a powerful time of prayer

646. a much desired summer break

647. sunny days

648. bike rides

649. a trip to Lanesboro

650. bike riding with my husband alongside of the Root River (breath-taking)

651. prime rib and baked potatoes

652. time spent in the word

653. wrong day for training so an unplanned time with Kelley and the kids singing and dancing and reading books.

654. girl’s group in my home

655. for some beautiful times of sleep mixed with prayer and more sleep and more prayer

656. reading the word outside in the sunshine

657. knowing as I hear the water that You are the Living water

658. a good weather day for the golfer and his friend

659. putting on my armor everyday

660. “date night” with Pru

661. ice cream cones shared with my granddaughter

662. a finger nail and toe nail painting time during date night

663. the amazing freedom we celebrate in America

664. Music In Plymouth shared time with fellow believers

665. Fireworks that light up the sky

666. In Him I too am being built together to become a dwelling in which God lives by his Spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Clicked over from Ann's! I just love reading through these lists. So inspirational. I'm a big fan of 642 and 648!

    Have a great 4th, Beth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy for stopping .... Blessings, B.

    ReplyDelete