Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Today I had this great idea to steal someone else's idea for a Wednesday post! Hence the same title that is used at times over here ....

29 lincolnavenue

Be sure and check out this young mom, Stacey's blog ... amazing ...


I had a great time tring on a few items from my closet 'cause it has cooled down a bit in Minnesota for a day a two.

Here I am sporting a target tank, from 3 years ago layered with a Gap, 3/4 sleeve. on sale. white. top. (do you ever get those lttle pin size holes in Gap clothes after you have washed them a couple of times? What;s with that? Glad you can't notice it in the pic) Finally I dressed up a bit by putting on a Delias, passed down from my daughter, skirt..


Trying a few new things; took this of me in my kitchen mirror!

Captured how great my grey hair is coming in along with the beautiful gold earrings and necklace from the golfer

The flow of the skirt along with a beauty of a blooming  flower in our small but significant garden at our town home.

And what might you find yourself wearing this Wednesday?

Have an outward  beautiful day!

Blessings, Beth

2 comments: