…. I have been struggling with the listening part of prayer lately (maybe too distracted) so I turned on the radio in my car the other day and I heard the song O Glorious Day. When I got home later in the day I looked up the song by Casting Crowns on YouTube and I wrote this prayer:
Father you are so worthy of praise
You are Almighty and Powerful and yet you are my Father who is in Heaven
Hallowed be your name
I am grateful to be yours
I am grateful that you were born of a virgin and that you are the word that became flesh
I am so sorry for our sins this past week and even today.
I am sorry for times I have been distracted and have even despised and rejected you
Yet I am so grateful that
Living you loved me
Dying you saved me
And buried you carried my sins far away
And now Lord, I know I have been adopted and justified
I ask that as I open the scriptures and this book that you will continue to teach me to pray
I so desire to walk in the light and in the truth of your word
That living you loved me
Dying you saved me
Buried you carried me sins far away
Rising you justified freely forever and that
One day you are coming oh glorious day oh glorious day
No comments:
Post a Comment