Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday on our 38th wedding anniversary!






































Today I am wearing a Kohl's Vera Wang sleeveless top along with
my favorite pair of Levi Jeans also from Kohl's
 finally finishing off my outfit with
my well worn, well loved, flip flops from REI .

I am also sporting a handbag that I had my eyes on 3 weeks ago
while on a day trip to Stillwater with the golfer.

Today when I woke up he asked if I wanted to go pick up the handbag I had my eyes on so ... off we went on another day trip to Stillwater.  He bought me this handbag and another smaller one for dressing up in the evenings
or when I just want to carry a smaller bag. 
As he paid the clerk he turned to me and said,
 "Happy Anniversary Hon!" 

The jewels ... pearl necklace with pearl dangler earrings.
Past Christmas gifts from the golfer.


Nana wanted Pru in the picture too 'cause it was "date night" and although it's hard to see in the picture Pru is sporting her purse (made out of gum wrapper's)
that she carries most days wherever she goes.





Above  ... since Nana is into kisses Bumpa took this
picture just as Pru was getting ready for a kiss!




No comments:

Post a Comment