Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday .... a week of prayers 1.8.12

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne, numbering thousands upon thousands, and ten thousands, times ten thousand. They encircled the throne and the living creatures and the elders in a loud voice they sang: Worthy is the lamb who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise. Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them singing: to Him who sits on the throne and to the lamb be praise and honor and glory and power forever and ever.

Thank you Father, You are my Hope, my Help, my Healer, my Father, and my friend. Like Enoch may I walk with You! May I know and please You God throughout this week in particular in the darker areas (eb). May I live in the light and have a deeper and greater committment to Your words, Your works, and Your ways. You are the Light of the world I know that when I walk with You there is no darkness.

O that You would bless the senior staff of NHC indeed!
That You would expand their territory.
That You would have Your hand upon them and keep them from all harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment