Monday, February 27, 2012

A vision without a plan implemented is ....

LIVE SENT

Some thoughts from Sunday’s message that I am living out today are:

I must be an effective ambassador for Christ in my neighborhood.

I must go forth with faith, boldness, and ability.

I can be a bringer of peace to Plymouth.

I can intentionally cultivate opportunities to spend time with unbelievers.

Because I know the Gospel is the answer for all and because I am called to be an everyday apostle here: “After this the Lord appointed seventy-two (I am one of the 72) and sent them two by two ahead of him to every town …” (and the suburb of Plymouth, MN, where I live) Luke 10:1-12 I must LIVESENT!

Finally; a vision without a plan implemented is merely a good intention.

Some questions I am asking myself and you could be asking too are:

What do I know about my neighborhood?

What kinds of people live there?

What do I think people struggle with?

What do I think they care most deeply about?

Listen to the whole message here www.newhomechurchmn.org


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for visiting me so I could find you!

    Really appropriate post since I've been thinking a lot about my neighbors. Some who I would consider best friends and others who I rarely make attempts to know.

    Good stuff, good stuff.

    ReplyDelete