Monday, March 19, 2012




I am continuing to count my gifts from Him. Sometimes I get distracted by the  things that don't matter much and I begin to complain. I often don't know why this happens. I know that I am not alone in this but I do want to be transformed in my heart so I will walk in joy and gratefulness more often. So once again I am linking up with Ann and counting my gifts.
http://www.aholyexperience.com

824. waking up reading Galatians and knowing that I have grace and peace from You

825. hearing and watching my youngest lead in worship at NHC yesterday

826. hot coffee as I read

827. family (close and far away)

828. friends in need of prayer http://thetumordiaries.blogspot.com/ please pray for Amber today!

829. music in the background

830. burdens that don't seem so heavy today

831. a repentant heart

832. friends both present and online

833. Hannah and Rachel being led to participate in a 30 hour famine

834. time to relax and read

835. signs of spring

836. walking with the golfer



No comments:

Post a Comment