http://thegypsymama.com/category/five-minute-friday/
Start:
It was thirty-seven years ago plus the 9 months prior to the ninth of June that I found myself expecting my first baby. At that time there was no finding out weather it was a boy or a girl beforehand. Instead I waited expecting that I would be pleased with a healthy and happy baby regardless of the sex.
My only wish was for her grandma Walker to know her and hold her. So with great expectation she arrived and because my mom had died ten months earlier I called my sister Mary Catherine with all those first time mom questions ...
why is she crying?
how do I know she is getting enough to eat?
how often do I change her?
when can I expect her to sleep through the night?
And now with great expectation we celebrate with family here and family afar (because of Skype). We expect that we will have a wonderful time celebrating this one, oldest, courageous, beautiful, loving, compassionate, persistent, daughter and we did!.
Happy Birthday Lisa ... I love you more!
| $37 ones a family tradition |
| "cheese" |
| Carrie and the girls skyped in |
| Lisa chats with Ash |
I love my life. I love my family!
ReplyDelete