Tuesday, September 18, 2012

4 weeks out

Hard to believe that I am 4 weeks post-op .... I am feeling so much stronger and leaning so much more into His arms. There are a lot of things happening in my life, the life of my children and in my church family that have given me cause to pause and pray often. Something I read by Paul Tripp this week impacted me.
Prayer finds its hope not in the qualifications of the one praying, but in the character and plan of the God who is hearing.
 
It may be hard for me, but I choose to resist my hard things as intruders and to welcome them as friends. I trust that my life may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight, so that I may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless until the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ. 

May the peace of Christ dwell in you richly today! Remaining In His Arms. B.

No comments:

Post a Comment