Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Welcoming Home Ashley and counting the gifts from His hand!

I am continuing to count my gifts ... my grace gifts .... there are many these past few days
and here are just a few including pictures:
The families wait .... Ashley's battle buddy's (Lauren) parents
The biggest thank you card every for the returning soldiers (the very top and far right panel was signed by the 900+ students and staff at Edinbrook Elementary where I work)






951. the embrace, the hugs, from the littlest back from war safe and sound
 

 


 
952. dinner as a family at Benihana's (Lenny was  fascinated by the food being cooked before her wondering eyes)
 
 
953. welcoming Ashley home to Plymouth
 
 
954. a husband, adult children, and grandchildren loving one another well
 
955. relationships built on the faith of Jesus Christ, who He is, and all He has done for us as a family
 
The gift list, the gratitude list is all about His goodness ... and when I think on these things He is most pleased!
 
 
 

 
 

 

 

 

2 comments: