Monday, June 17, 2013

"7" Day 17, Father's Day


Well if you thought I would host Father’s Day at our home, watch the daughter’s prepare hamburgers, brats, homemade potato salad, salsa and special K bars and not eat any of this meal because none of these foods were on my list of 7 foods for the month of June you are wrong!

Today I fell off seven and considering this is the first day of the week this could be a not so promising week on 7. I reminded myself that when I do a month of 7 foods again I will not choose the month of June because of graduation open house, weddings, Father’s Day and the family birthdays that fall in the month of June not to mention the end of the school year celebrations.
I pretty much stayed within 7 throughout last week with the exception of June 10 when the golfer and I celebrated with a monthly date night and coffee lover’s like-it ice cream for me and on Wednesday a lunch with fellow colleagues of Jimmy John’s (ham not chicken).
 
I leave you with this picture of my grandson Sid enjoying Father's Day at our home!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. The gift is in the practice, not the perfection of the practice. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. carrie and i had a good laugh about the 'last bite of the brat' debacle. love you and love your posts about this journey

    ReplyDelete