Monday, June 03, 2013

7 Day 3

The day started well and I was confident that it would continue to go well when low and behold ... I stopped in the staff' lounge at work.

I never have any trouble with the pastries, cookies and brownies that often make there way into the lounge but when I see this:


yep chocolate ... any kind of chocolate but today it was little Hershey miniatures and kisses I always help myself. Today I walked by this basket of chocolate 2 times resisting. But I have to say the 3rd time I saw these chocolates and when it was right after my lunch (which is a normal time I would have just a little something sweet) I caved. Yep, I ate a little bit of chocolate today!!0Z&@ ? Darn!

After lunch I got right back on 7 after slipping and falling. Next time I am tempted I am going to pray and ask God to be enough ... to be more than chocolate to me and I know He will! I know that He can be enough as I turn my heart towards Him. I don't know why I did not think to ask Him to help me resist but .... lesson learned and I will turn to Him in the future ... this 7 thing is new to me so I have a lot to learn ... I want to be patient with myself,  not too hard on myself. Tomorrow is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment